1. Can I order Blank stock and print myself? Sure! Just e-mail us and let us know the design you are interested in and we will be glad to give you a price.
2. How do I get a price discount? Order over 25 invitations and we will be glad to give you a discount.
3. How long does it take to receive my order? If invitation is in stock, it ships normally within 1-2 days after proof has been approved. If not in stock, normally it takes 3-4 days to receive proof and then ships after proof has been approved. Orders normally ship very quickly and go out First Class or Priority. If you need Rush shipping or international, extra fees are required. Overnight fees typically run approximately $20.50.
4. What do I do if I need to speak to a representative? You may call 706-239-7933 or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org is normally returned within 2-6 hours.
5. If I am mailing a check (please allow time for check to clear before order is processed , where do I mail it:
Lola and Lulu (Pamela Fain)
P.O. Box 1103
Cornelia, GA 30531
6. How many proofs can I get? Normally only two, without an additional $10.00 fee. Try to be certain of what you want. We do want you to be happy!